Friday, June 12, 2009

Finally Friday!

This week has seemed to stretch on and on. I am not sure why.

I love Kristina Werner's Blog. She posts great videos of her mad card making skills. Also, a couple times a month she will post a color challenge. I took a minute (or 10) last night to complete her color challenge for this week.










Very simple card.
supplies:
cardstock: Core'dinations stamps, ink and flowers: Stampin' Up brads: Making Memories and Heidi Swapp Texture plate Sizzix for Stampin' Up Big Shot

5 comments:

Kara said...

really sweet!...love the definition!
Kara

Jane said...

simple and pretty!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great use of by definition. I have the hardest time with that set. Fabulous job on the color challenge!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

melissa :) said...

i LOVE the simplicity of the card, and the color scheme is perfect!!

Anonymous said...

I like the simplicity of this card. Very lovely :)