Friday, November 2, 2007

It's November!!!

This year has just gone by so fast! My oldest turns 15 this week. My baby. Golly, I guess this year isn't the only fast one :) I rememmber bringing him home from the hospital and just looking at him thinking, now what am I supposed to do with him. Just figuring out how to take a shower while he was awake seemed so hard. I remember bringing him into the bathroom in his infant chair. Just so I could keep an eye on him. Now he is taller than I am and growing more mature everyday.

I love fall. My favorite season. The crisp evenings, the sunny but cool days. I love the smells. The beauty of the changing seasons. Gearing up for the holidays. Burning candles everyday. Bringing out the sweaters and coats.

This weekend I plan on doing some Christmas shopping. I plan on buying for half of the children and will do the other half next month. Got to split the expense up :)

Trying to not focus on the negative, the worry. This has really not been a good year but I am trusting in the Lord. His plans are not my plans. His ways are not my ways.

Mat 10:29 Not even a sparrow, worth only half a penny, can fall to the ground without your Father knowing it.
Mat 10:30 And the very hairs on your head are all numbered.
Mat 10:31 So don't be afraid; you are more valuable to him than a whole flock of sparrows

No comments: