Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My project 365 ......

Has kicked my fanny again. I am such a perfectionist. If I miss I just so oh well. I failed. I just need to move on. All I want is to have pictures to document our year. I don't need to have pictures for every single day to do that. I haven't picked up my camera for weeks. So I will now try to pick it up at least once a week.


Ellie Jayne is growing like a weed. 15 pounds. Rolls over both ways. Plays with toys. and much to my relief is starting to amuse herself and not be so fussy. Ahhhhh so much easier to get things done.

Here is the most recent picture I have ( which is 3 weeks old but still :))



and one of Ellie and I and one of Ellie and Lance on her 3 month mark


2 comments:

Erica said...

Beautiful photo of the two of you!

Tammy said...

OMGoodness!! She is such a cutie!! She sure is growing up fast!