I can't believe it, but it's time to have a design team call again! Here is the list of rules. Please send all applications to email@example.com by October 10th.
3 Scrappy Boys is taking applications for several positions on our Design Team.
Design Team Requirements:
• 3SBDT members will receive one free kit every other month and will use the kit for designing layouts, cards, projects etc. On the month the 3SB DT member receives their kit, a minimum of 3 layouts must be submitted and 1 card, or comparable projects must be uploaded to the appropriate place in the gallery. The kit should be used to its fullest extent.
• 3SBDT members will contribute to a monthly newsletter. Members will rotate assignments which will include but not be limited to technique articles, product spotlights, seasonal and holiday ideas, altered project ideas, etc. Those members that are not on “kit cycle” may also contribute to the newsletter as they are able.
• 3SBDT members will maintain a daily presence on the message board and gallery. This includes initiating discussions, responding in discussions, leaving gallery feedback and uploading non-DT work to the member’s own gallery.
• 3SBDT members will be required to participate in a maximum of 1 large online crop during their term. Depending on the work required for the crop, extra compensation may be given.
• 3SBDT members will be required to post 1 kit challenge on their assigned month.
• 3SBDT members will be required to lead various other small challenges and contests (i.e. layouts of the day, mini stash challenges, etc)
• 3SBDT members will promote 3SB on Willow Traders, Kit Peas and other message boards that are not in direct competition with 3 SB. 3SBDT will also be required to post to both the 3SB blog and facebook page.
• 3SBDT members may be on other DTs but may not promote the companies they work for on the 3 SB forums unless the other company is a manufacturer or other business not in direct competition with 3 SB.
• 3SBDT members are asked to post kit reveals and peaks of their DT work with 3SB kits on their blogs.
Design Team members will be on a probationary period for 3 months. At the end of the 3 months, assuming there are no issues with team participation, the design team member will be offered a permanent contract for a period of 6 months and will begin receiving a Design Team discount for purchases in the store. DT team members are immediately eligible to purchase kits on their “off-cycle” months at a discount of 25% off.
To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org :
o 5-7 examples of your work including layouts, cards and altered projects
o a list of other design teams you are currently on and have been on in the past. Include the dates you have been involved with other design teams. An email address for a contact person (i.e team leader, business owner, etc) is strongly encouraged.
o links to any of your online galleries
Application deadline is OCTOBER 10th. New members will be notified privately approximately October 15th and will be announced publicly shortly thereafter. New team members will begin their assignment with the November 2010 kits.