Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy 2012!!!

Wow. I can't believe another year has gone by. Do you know what that means? Time for One Little Word! I thought I had my word all picked out. It was a great word. Then I went over to Ali's blog to see the annual list of words people have chosen. I feel like a cheated a bit, but her word really caught me. Up.

It's says so much about what I want to accomplish this year.

First is that sometimes in my daily parenting struggles, just those little day to day things, I try and do it all by myself. Forgetting to call upon the Lord for his help and wisdom.

Psa 121:1 A Song of Ascents. I will lift up my eyes to the mountains ; From where shall my help come.

second, to pick myself up when I fail and just keep pressing on. Failing at something just gives me an opportunity to try harder or move on.

Third to keep my creativity up. In my photography business and in my crafting.

So now I am off to buy a Necklace from Lisa.

I hope this year you are blessed!

3 comments:

Elisha Pharr said...

I LOVE your word, Heather!!! Beautiful with beautiful meaning...I could use this one, too.

Yara said...

Heather: it is admirable all that you do. Do not be so hard on yourself, you have a lot on your plate. MY best wishes for your family and photography business. You can do everything you propose!

Ella Swan said...

Great word Heather! Mine is balance!! Hard to achieve!!!