Saturday, April 21, 2007

been awhile!

If there was a downside to having a large family it would be this: 9 kids= flu x 9! Hubby was out of town, kids flu and poison ivy. Enough said!I still have mountains of laundry. I think that may be a given until kids start moving out. and since we keep adding kidsand that includes their laundry. So I guess I need to give up on the idea that I will be caught up. That is one of my biggest faults. Perfectionism.

Been a scrapping fool. Love that! I am thinking of entering memory masters. I don't know. Still pondering it. I finished a layout that I love the other day and I am saving it just in case.

Other scrappy news. I had a layout requested for Scrapbook Trends Magazine. Been awhile, of course I hadn't submitted in a long time either. I have been trying to remember. I only submit if I have something that fits the call.

Kids funny

Molly: Ethan you want to jump on the trampoline with me?
Ethan: Oh yeah Baby!

Where on earth did he get that?

Ok, off to play cards with the neighbors. Have a great weekend!

No comments: