Saturday, April 28, 2007

helllllllllooooooooooo

Just been keeping busy. Laundry, cooking, diapers, schooling... just the usual.

Lance bought the kids a swing set. We left the one we had behind in California when we moved. Not worth taking apart, moving and putting back together a $130.00 swing set. It has taken him 4 days to put together. Well not 4 full days, just the time he has after work. The kids all helped. Now it is done and they are enjoying it. This time we went with a wooden model well above the $130.00 cost of the last one. He figured that this will be something that will have years of use so we should buy a good model.

Kids funny:
E " mommy will you make me a funny cake?"
me looking at him very perplexed, until it dawns on me that he wants a funfetti cake!

Scrapbooking:
Lots of amazing things happening right now! I was contacted by a magazine to be a contributer to an upcoming book. I was asked to be a guest designer for a monthly kit in the next month or so and I was asked to keep another thing a secret :) So good stuff.
and wouldn't you know it, I am feeling so uninspired! I guess that is the way it works. Hopefully it will pass quickly.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Such great things happening for you in the scrapping world! Congrats!!!

Kimberly said...

Congrats on your big news chica! You are just HOT right now!