Tuesday, June 26, 2007

June 26th

I really am trying to keep this thing up to date. But well, life keeps getting in my way :) The humidity has finally hit . My goodness, its hot and sticky. We have been trying to hit the pool as often as possible. I need to get the baby a pair of swim pants so he can get in too. It's just too hot to not have him go in.


Received my 3 scrappy boys June Kits. Yummy!!! That Elsie paper is so much fun. And having 6 boys. That Junkitz paper is perfect :) Here is a layout I did


another 8 1/2 x 11. I think my friend Angie has me hooked. Her pages always look so incredible.
I need another book to read. What do you recommend?
I can't think of a funny thing from the kids today. Since I am using this blog as my memory :) But a sweet thing happened this morning. Luke woke up early so after he nursed, Lance and I played with him in our bed. He curled up in the crook of my arm holding his blanket, with Daddy holding his foot and we all crashed. It was a lovely thing to wake up to. Man I love having kids :)
Behold, Children are a heritage from the Lord.
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
Happyt is the man who has his quiver full of them.
Psalm 127 3-5

1 comment:

berrypatch said...

I LOVE that layout! Way too cute! And that face! You certainly couldn't go wrong. :-)

Lisa in ME (SHS)