Monday, June 4, 2007

June 4th






Wow. I can't believe how quickly time is passing. It's already June. My anniversary is in just a couple of weeks. 17 years! Talk about time passing quickly. It seems like just yesterday that we were dating. But in that case I am glad time passed fast. I wouldn't go back to high school even if I was paid. But I have to say Lance was the best part of that time :)

I found a new mystery author. This was a great book. Nice cozy mystery.



















My secret from a month or so ago can now be told. I was asked to be a guest designer at www.scrap-room.com That was very exciting for me. I have been receiving Tammy kits since she started. Here is one of the layouts I did using the June kit. This was one of my favorite kits from TSR. I had no trouble using the whole thing up :)



I need to get some thoughts out and I guess this is the place for me to do so. I have been thinking a lot the last couple of days about what a important job I have as a wife and Mother. An influencial job. I can change my house, my family for the better or worse. I have been letting the stress Lance is under at work affect me greatly. So our house had been filled with stress and short temperedness. I need to change that. I need to change. I need to fill my house with love, joy and peace. Get in the word daily. Start my day in prayer. No exuses. I am the queen of excuse :) I need to just do it. My children, husband and I all deserve to have a peaceful home. I can't do this myself understand. I need God to do it for me. I NEED Him. Period. I have been letting my faith slide, let doubt creep in, not about God but I guess in the purpose of the trials we are in. Not firming myself up. Letting there be a crack that lets doubt/ satan in. Only one cure for that. God. His word, his hand flowing through my life. So I need to allow God to use me to influence my family for good.











No comments: