Friday, October 5, 2007

Thank goodness it's Friday

I love weekends. Just being able to hang out at home as a family is such a treat.


This weekend we are headed out with friends that are moving to California. We are going to an Octoberfest. I have never been and I have never been to the town we are going. Apparently is is this adorable town with cute shops with a river and falls that is an easy hike. I am taking my camera for sure!


Here is a layout I did with the September 3 Scrappy Boys kit.










A fun way to use the index cards that come with your photos.



I made it to the next round for the Last Scrapper Standing Challenge. Very exciting. There were so many great layouts that I have no idea how they narrowed it down at all! Here is mine from the first challenge. I will be working on the 2nd challenge this weekend.



1 comment:

berrypatch said...

LOVE this layout! Did you just cut apart the index prints?? Nice & easy & very cute.

Lisa in ME (SHS)