Tuesday, September 25, 2007

*Ten on tuesday*

Top 10 favorite movies

1. White Christmas
2. Sound of Music
3. Grease
4. Father of the Bride 2
5. Sahara
6. Pirates of the Caribbean
7. Bulletproof Monk
8. Batman begins
9. 7 brides for 7 brothers
10. Cheaper by the dozen (the original)

Things have been so busy lately. My inlaws came for a quick visit. Things did not go as planned but hopefully they will be able to come again soon. My Mom is coming later this week. I love having my Mom come. We just like the same things :)

The 2 youngest are sick :( The baby was up most of the night. Burning up, just uncomfortable. So I just sat up and rocked him. Although I am tired from lack of sleep. I do love to cuddle my children.

I just received the new 3 scrappy boys kit. I can't wait to dig in and play. Hopefully tomorrow.

I know my friends at SHS and largefamiliesHS read this. I want to thank you for your prayers. Things are not perfect but they are good for right now :)

We found a church last Sunday. My FIL asked a friend to ask a friend to recommend a church that fit what we were looking for. He recommended his church. Great worship music, great pastor, life application teaching, family stays together service. It was BIG though. Hubby does not like crowds but the family service was a lot smaller so he will be brave :)

No comments: