Sunday, December 21, 2008

On the 9th day of Christmas...

I can't believe it is almost Christmas. I love this time of year. I love the tree, the lights, the decorations. What are your favorite traditions? I love making a birthday cake for baby Jesus. I love reading to the children about the birth of Christ first thing Christmas morning.


I have such good intentions of keeping my blog updated but I really have very little free time. My new baby keeps me hopping. :)

Yesterday was 76 degrees out so I took Eleanor outside in her poofy skirt and took some pictures. They are not the greatest but pretty cute.





Here a some projects I did for www.3scrappyboys.com





If you head on over to www.3scrappyboys.com we are showing a project a day for the 12 days of Christmas. So fun to see what everyone comes up with.

My parents arrive tomorrow to celebrate with us. So excited. I haven't seen my dad in a long time.

If I don't have a chance to pop back on between now and Thurday, I want to wish very a Merry Christmas"

3 comments:

Linda said...

She is just too adorable!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Enjoy your visit with your parents!

I love the photos of Eleanor.

Nice layouts too.

Kimberly said...

Oh, Heather! She is adorable in her RED skirt. Have a terrific CHRISTMAS and I hope we can catch up on the phone real soon. Have a BLESSED and Wonderful CHRISTMAS in your new home.