Monday, February 9, 2009

Feb 9th!!!

In 2 days my baby will be 3 months old. Already! I find that so amazing. She weighs 14 lbs. She's a good eater :)

Do you have a word for the year? My word last year was joy.I think I did a good job on focusing on the joy in life. My year wasn't always joyful in itself but there is always joy to be found if you allow the Lord to reveal himself to you. This year my word is intention. The definition of intention is: purpose: an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.My word could have been purpose too. But I liked intention better. I intend to allow the Lord to use me. Intend to be a better wife and mother. I intend to be less selfish. Intention covers so much of how I want to be. So what is your word?

Here is another layout I did using the kit at 3 scrappy boys:



and here is a card I did for a challenge over at the Hero Arts blog. I used a Hero Arts heart stamp and punched it out with heart trio punch from Stampin' up. Ink colors used are Kiwi Kiss and Red Riding Hood Red both from Stampin' Up. Bazzil cardstock and string from the crafts store.


No comments: