Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The month of loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Time seems to just be flying by lately. I just haven't been able to get back into blogging mode since moving. I also found facebook. It's a little addicting. Not that I spend much time there. But when you only have a little free time in the first place, it only stretches to so many things. But seriously, it has ben fun to reconnect with old friends and my family members that are far away. I have been taking pictures like crazy, well, whenever it is sunny :)
Here are a few recent:










See, I do take pictures of my older kids too :)



I have also been scrapbooking.




These were done using the December and January 3 Scrappy Boys kits.

Still trying to settle in here. Hopefully we will find a church soon and start making friends. I miss having people to hang out with.

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Your kids are seriously gorgeous!

Your layouts...amazing!!! Totally love your style, Girl!

Tammy said...

Wow...I can't believe how much Luke is changing!! Oh, Ella has those cheeks that you just want to kiss!! She is so stinkin' adorable!! Love the picture of your older daughter. She is BEAUTIFUL!! As always, love your scrappin'!!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

These are great layouts Heather. Darling children.