That's right Heather is having a Big Ol Sale right now to clear out the inventory that is in the shop to make room for all the new stuff debuting at CHA this weekend. Head on over to the 3 Scrappy Boys Shop to take advantage of these great deals!
Here is more info about the sale:
Kits are marked down individually because they are priced based on how many months old they are-some of the oldest are even 40% off!
There are now 2 clearance sections-clearance is 40% off and the newer stuff, last chance is 60% off and kind of slim pickings, so get there early.
The special deals section still has collection packs in it. These were already 30% off and I added another 10% off to make them 40% as well.
Everything else in the store is 20% off.