I am not one to make New Year's Resolution's. But I am setting a few goals.
1. Keep learning about photography. I am starting this by taking a workshop this month from Brooke Snow.
2. Have fun with Photography. I am joinng a 52 Wednesday's photography group. We will have weekly photography themes. I think this will be a lot of fun and give me a chance to think outside the box.
3. Scrap for fun again. After my tern with Core'dinations ended I just really hit a slump that I could not get myself out of. I plan on finding the joy of memory keeping again.
4. simplify. We have to much stuff and too little space. I need to make some changes.
5. Have a baby :) We are expecting a new wee one in August!!!
Do you have any goals set for 2012?