Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Feb 6th

Good day today. Felt like I got a lot done. Never enough of course but a lot on my to do list. My friend Kimberly at www.3scrappyboys.com has a weekly photo challenge. This weeks is to take a picture of the inside of your fridge. Now this is one of the things on my to do that did not get done but I took a picture anyway. Lots of creamer. Funny but I haven't found one that I like now that the holidays are over and I can't buy my peppermint mocha.




Emily asked about aperature. I am not very knowledgable at all. I am trying to make an effort to learn more about my camera and settings. I really need to find and read my manual and watch the dvd that we bought with my camera! But the smaller the aperature number, the more light it lets in. Since I shoot a lot of pictures indoors and it is winter I use my fixed focal length lens and keep the aperature at 1.8. Lance and I are playing more with the camera. Taking pictures of things that don't move and changing the settings to see what it does.

Song on my lips today?

Psa 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a right spirit within me.

No comments: