Sunday, February 10, 2008

Feb 9 &10

Again another weekend got away from me. Today we decided to tackle our basement. The kids keep getting into boxes and making a mess. So it was pretty bad. Plus when we had moved from California we had put stuff in storage to get the house ready and while it was on the market. We didn't take the time to throw things away, just packed them up and stored them. So we took them to Missouri and to Georgia. I am going through boxes of outgrown clothes and finding clothes my 15 y/o wore in kindergarten! The elastic is out on so many things. So far I have 4 of the huge lawn bags (40 gallon) for goodwill and 6 bags of garbage! I still have about 10 boxes of clothes to go through and we still have 3/4 of the basement to clean up. But it feels good to get it done.


Our cat hanging out in my bathtub



Bought some boots for the two little boys. This will save on my needing to wash their tennies every time they go outside to play!



Deu 32:2 My teaching will fall on you like rain; my speech will settle like dew. My words will fall like rain on tender grass, like gentle showers on young plants.

No comments: