Thursday, September 18, 2008

longing for fall

I so love fall. The crisp mornings, warm days and cool evenings. I can't wait. In fact I have already been to Yankee Candle and bought some new fall scents. I am really liking the pomagrante cider and the orchard pear. and of course my old stand by buttercream. We hope to take one last trip while we are still in Georgia. Back to Ashville, North Carolina. We went apple picking there with my cousin and her children the first year we were here. We had the best time. And why not. Look at this place!

I did this layout 2 years ago!



What is nice is that this week, we have had some cooler weather. I have no idea how long it will last but I will enjoy every minute of it!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love this layout. Oh yes, love burning those scents during the Fall of the year. Makes our house feel so HOMEY!

msmith434343 said...

Mmm, I can smell them just by you describing them :)

Great LO - it's timeless!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Asheville is such a beautiful area. I hope you get to take one more trip.

GREAT photos above!