Wednesday, August 29, 2007

10 days can seem like a lifetime

When you husband is out of town, that is! Don't get me wrong. I love my children. I love having a large family. But boy, not having even one minute alone to myself for 10 days has been hard. I am sure part of that is the fact that I am not getting a lot of sleep. The baby is STILL waking up 2-3x a night. He is eating people food (versus baby food ;)) and still it doesn't help. None of my children have slept through the night while I was nursing. But none of them have been up this often. I am not ready to stop nursing but if I don't get some sleep I may change my mind. 10 days is a long to time go without scrapbooking too. I did a card for a friend that made MMM. (making memory masters) and that is it. Just feeling kind of tired and blah. Hopefully my hair cut this Saturday will perk me up some. and the fact that hubby comes home tonight!

1 comment:

Angie said...

10 days??? Wow! I don't think I could do it with just my two! :)