Saturday, August 25, 2007

high school musical 2

I am wondering if your house has children running around singing "what time is it?" Yes, the High School Musical 2 movie came out a week ago. Here are my thoughts on it. yes, it had more boyfriend/girlfriend stuff in it. I could have done without so much of that. But what I did like is
1. The contrast between the girl's clothing. Good girl Gabriella wears pretty dresses versus the snotty Sharpay's more trashy clothing.
2. The theme that ran through the movie was, be true to yourself, be a good friend.
3. the music, very catchy songs :) LOL


scrapbooking. There is so much competition now. I had tried out for a DT position at labeltulip. Cute kits! I didn't make it. Probably didn't even come close. They had over 300 scrapbookers apply. Wow!

I keep feeling so let down when I don't make a team I have applied for. Now I don't apply for every team out there. I only apply when I feel that the kits and I are a good match. No sense getting on a team for a kit you don't like :) but it really is like being turned down for a job. I either need to be content with scrapbooking for myself or figure out what I am lacking. Hummmmmmmmm stuff to ponder.

No comments: