Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Day 29 & 30

First I have to give a loud shout out to my cousin Kate and her hubby Jeff. They gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Mary Faith Adele. Lots of dark hair. Lovely, lovely baby. It was so amazing of having the privilage of watching the birth. I took some pictures, but they were pretty cruddy :( The room was pretty dark and I didn't want to use my flash. So I will have to play around with photoshop and save some. But I will share one I took while Kate was in labor (I will let them share pics of the baby on their blog)



I bought these movies on Monday night. I stocked up on groceries and diapers before I left so my hubby wouldn't have to worry. and somehow I ended up with these too :) For some reason they are stilling sitting on my counter. We have seen the illusionist before. Loved it. Only one seen we had to fast forward through for the big boys. Looking forward to watching the other one. But not tonigt. Tonight we will watch american idol.



Luk 1:44 As soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy.

3 comments:

Lisa in Jax said...

How lucky! What a blessing to be able to hold a new baby and NOT have to give birth first!lol

Unknown said...

What beautiful photography! I found your blog on Project Fashionista and was intrigued because you have 9 sweeties. I have 4 and would like to have at least 8. So here's to big families!

Unknown said...

LOL I just came for sneaky just like Beth lol I have 4 too.
Love your photos!!