Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Day 9

Ah the joys of laundry! I am pretty good about staying on top of the kids laundry. I try to do 2 -3 loads a day. But mine and hubby's? Not so much. This morning I realized I was out of jeans. So today I am being lazy and wearing yoga pants. Good thing I had no plans to go anywhere :) and yes. I am doing laundry.

I am really loving the 365 photo challenge. No worrying about the quality and just getting a shot is very freeing. and at the end of the year. A year picture of our lives...




Joy is prayer - Joy is strength - Joy is love - Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.
Mother Teresa (1910 - 1997)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this photo. By the time I get around to snapping a photo- it's too dark and I need a flash. I much prefer the natural light.