Saturday, March 15, 2008

March 15

Weird weather here in Georgia. Tornados. COld rain. Humid afternoon. Cold windy evening. Interesting.

Morning sickness reared it's ugly head last night. Because it doesn't just happen in the mornings. For me when I have it, it is usually in the early evening when I am trying to cook dinner. But this time it is late in the evening. Right before bed. Not fun trying to sleep feeling queesy. I'll live though. and I am just really happy to be having a baby and morning sicknees is usually a good sign :)

Meatloaf and mashed potatoes for dinner, yum! Loved by all.

I love this picture I took this afternoon. Luke was being a goof and playing under the kitchen table, moving all the chairs. So I sat on the floor to take his picture and he crawled into my lap. I scooted him down so our feet were together. Me in my favorite shoes (so comfy) and Luke in his pirate slippers.

No comments: