Monday, March 24, 2008

March 18,19, 20 , 21, 22, 23 & 24

Wow. I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted. I have been struck by morning sickness, rather, all day sickness. So I haven't been on the computer much. Taking care of children, school, house cleanning and resting. I will try to keep up though. Here are the pictures for the last week.

These were so yummy! You can find the recipe at www.thepioneerwomancooks.com. Easy and tasty!



Just something different. My hubby's shop door.



sign of spring. Weeds!



We bought some new training wheels for a bike we already had. He just took off!





I was in the mood for sugar cookies with frosting and sprinkles. A favorite treat.



My oldest and youngest filling eggs and putting stickers on :)




For the first time since leaving California. My hubby is woodworking. His hobby. So wonderful to see him doing this again. He is making bunkbeds with a trundle for three of the boys 6, 5 and 3. They took their other beds apart! So hubby is making it very sturdy!



I hope you Easter was wonderful. Filled with joy and hope.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Don't you love having a handy hubby? Hope you're feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

My DH loves woodworking as well. The garage is his haven of WOOD, Tools, and projects. He calls it, "MAN TOWN."

Kimberly said...

Ummmmmmmmmm that last comment was me! LOL Sorry about that.

Tammy said...

Your pictures are all wonderful Heather!! I may have to give this a try next year! So much fun.