Monday, March 10, 2008

March 7, 8, 9 &10!

Sorry I was neglecting my blog. After being out of town all week. My hubby came home late Friday night. So we were busy being a family. But I was taking pictures :)

My dining room chairs. Just thought it was a different thing to take a picture of.



Such a cutie even with a dirty face and runny nose!



This is my time saver. I would be doing dishes all day otherwise. So when we had #8 I switched our lunch to using paper plates.




Five weeks!!!! I wonder if it is two? This is big even for me this early!

5 comments:

Sherry said...

oh my goodness Heather...it could be twins!!!! :) now that would be super exciting! when will you go see the doctor?

Just Mairs said...

Congratulations, again! It looks like me at that point too (nope, not twins) - now I still have 3 months to go and look like I'm going to pop! Enjoy the pregnancy!

Mary K

Jennifer said...

Hey that's what my belly looks like right now & I'm not even pregant! (Well, I might be....) I think you look adorable! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heart, it could be! WOW, get to the OB and see! WOW!

Tammy said...

Holy cow girl!! Your bigger than my DIL and she's 21 weeks!! HOW EXCITING!!! Can't wait for an update!