Saturday, March 29, 2008

March 28 & 29

Warning the pictures about to be posted are all blurry! The first picture was taken wit my hubby's nikon coolpix. I just wanted something small for the diaper bag. This is what the birthday boy wanted for dinner. We had to wait a day but he was so excited to eat at his favorite restaurant.




These pictures are before and after of my space in the dungeon. Otherwise known as the unfinished basement I share with the children's computers, book shelves and wall to wall covering every inch legos. Feels good to at least have it cleaned!



Here is a layout I did before the clean up using the March 3 scrappy boys kit.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey Heather~
I wanted to e-mail you but, I don't have your e-mail address. Could you send it to me again?
We're in Colorado right now for the National Snowboarding Competitions....My daughter is a national champion! She won a gold medal yesterday in Boarder Cross! Yahoo!
Love, Jen