Thursday, March 27, 2008

March 25, 26 & 27

It's me being a flake again. Hubby was out of town so I didn't have any free time :)

My cutie pie. Playing on his ride on toy.


Cruddy picture but I am trying to take pictures often with this baby. Something I have never remembered to do. I will have hubby take some pretty ones though.


We have a birthday boy today! 7!!



So nice today! Mid 70's!! Yeah spring! Now I need to start shopping for clothes. I am having a hard time finding clothes for my oldest daughter. She is 13 1/2. Too big for girls clothes and too tiny for junior/womens. I don't want her frumpy but we don't do super trendy either. I don't mind spending more, but still can't spend alot, for her because she is not hard on clothes and they can pass down. Any ideas of where to shop?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The top picture is sooooo cute!