Friday, May 23, 2008

book review

I decided to start reading my new book stash with apples for Jam . I am about halfway through. I don't know about you but I love cookbooks I can read. I get that from my Mom and my MIl. They both love cookbooks too.

This book is wonderful. The pictures are incredible. The recipes ,which I was afraid would be weird, are simple and fresh. Way too many that I want to make to mark! Most have few ingredients. Easy to find things, nothing off the wall that your local store wouldn't carry. Lots of fresh fruits and veggies. Very kid friendly. Oh and childhood memories (hers and her children's) scattered throughout. This book is so good I put 2 more in my cart for Mom and MIl for Christmas.

There is just something sweet about little toddler( and baby) feet......

No comments: