Tuesday, May 6, 2008

May !!!!!!

My days just seem to be flying by. I am now 13 1/2 weeks along. My tummy is growing :) A funny. I was showing the kids the your baby week by week book from my midwife. My 3 1/2 y/o was looking intently at the picture of a baby at 12 weeks. He got very concerned and asked why our baby did not have eyes. I explained that they were stil growing eyes. So everyday he asks if our baby has eyes yet.

Someone asked where to buy my favorite scrapbook album. You can buy them here http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/shop/48556/?f=204&pg=3 I love these things. As soon as $ allows I need to pick up a couple more for myself.

Here are some pictures

My youngest trying to listen in to big brother's IPOD



My helper



Big stuff drinking Daddy's coke



Playing with my lens.



Have a great evening.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

not only does he look big drinking that coke, but in that Bears t! How adorable he is! :) love the story about waiting for the baby to get eyes.

Jennifer said...

Your children are so cute!
I love when the little one's try to "help" around the house!
Hope you have a great day!